Home~~~or something like it                                      söndag 7 september 2008


just bombarding you with a few pictures of our home (actually, the view, cause this place is still kinda empty) furniture and stuff (most importantly, computer and xbox) are coming in a month or two, sob <33

Call this the suicide tank, it's my little getaway with fully openable windows...yes. Malin, I'm sorry but you cant come visit me hahahahha <3 :


no, I dont actually sleep here, almost wish I did, tho, chinese beds are fawking hard!! D:

View from the balcony and the suicide tank:






And some random flowers we bought that made our house look like a hotel room XD


I buy my breakfast down there everyday:


and that's the swimming pool:






05:13

R a n d o m o u s



Welcome to LoliiKissu!!! ~~~<3

This is the blog where I share with you all my latest lolita discoveries and art. Give in to visual pleasure! ♥


S h o u t




E x i t i n g

Everything Emotiveness <3


The Princess Code


The Princess Code

C r e d s


Picture: Marie Antoinette
Graphics © hazu

H i t s


web counter account login
Click here for html hit counter code.