First Firsts                                      måndag 1 september 2008


Snapped this reaaaally emo shot of my cousin as a result of me fiddling with camera settings and her going "nooooo you're not allowed to take one of my face!!!"






Yeh well just survived my first day of school, and I'm tired as hell XD
(and I miss u guys of course :D...had a dream about you, were I came back to Sweden for one day because I had forgotten something, and then tried to avoid Malin because it would be so anti-climax to just go "yo, I'm back today hahaha" and then ended up stealing a Paula/Klara hybrid's Sl-card because mine had been dissolved in acid...-_- so I interpreted it as missing u guys ;D)

Worst thing is we had this assembly thing where everyone (except our class and the one above) were sitting down, and they made the new students stand up for a round of applause. Felt so extremely sorry for them that it wasnt even funny XD
Made a few friends tho, don't worry (I don't suspect you did tho D:)


and as a final, extremely important announcement...MY SCHOOL IS FULL OF HOT KOREANS!


I hope they don't read this XD
Theresa said their haircuts looked kinda like the beatles though XD funny thing is they do D:
Now I've got to get studying (as if).





02:42

R a n d o m o u s



Welcome to LoliiKissu!!! ~~~<3

This is the blog where I share with you all my latest lolita discoveries and art. Give in to visual pleasure! ♥


S h o u t




E x i t i n g

Everything Emotiveness <3


The Princess Code


The Princess Code

C r e d s


Picture: Marie Antoinette
Graphics © hazu

H i t s


web counter account login
Click here for html hit counter code.