About these last few days without you <3                                      lördag 30 augusti 2008


I snapped a few shots of the old Järna before I left...They're all quite lame so they're miniaturized hahah... quite pretty tho :D
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sweden is the most beautiful from the air, methinks :D (because it means I'm traveling, and because I love traveling <3) style="">actually my bag had to be stowed in the overhead compartment and I was too lazy to get it...)

Photobucket

Well I've been a little jetlagged these few days (and semi-depressed because I miss u guys >w<~~) but things are coming along nicely.
I've basically done nothing for a while tho, except lazing around in my hotelroom and cleaning my face (seems like I so that nonstop nowadays)
'
Bought this funny skin-whitener in an experiment to see if I will become transparent if I get much paler XD

*linnea goes all commercial photography...ooooh right? ;D*

The view from the hotel is satisfactory though, right? ;D I wont be moving into the new apartment until on monday but I promise to take some shots of that too :D



And if you're not sick of my ugly snout yet, here's a ego snap I took just after landing XD Airplanes give me a cold D:

Photobucket

love you's <33

Etiketter: ,






06:08

R a n d o m o u s



Welcome to LoliiKissu!!! ~~~<3

This is the blog where I share with you all my latest lolita discoveries and art. Give in to visual pleasure! ♥


S h o u t




E x i t i n g

Everything Emotiveness <3


The Princess Code


The Princess Code

C r e d s


Picture: Marie Antoinette
Graphics © hazu

H i t s


web counter account login
Click here for html hit counter code.