Summer Resolutions                                      fredag 13 juni 2008


Well, you see, I didnt actually make any for new years so I thought that since schools out and I'll have a 2,5 month break, I'd make some mini-goals for myself (no, you got that right, they're not gonna be mini-goals but it feels like you can acheive more if you aim high hahaha..aiming low is so depressing...) so here they are, loves

  1. Build a reasonable lolita wardrobe
  2. Lose 50 pounds (*≧▽≦)
  3. Learn to play guitar ヾ(´・ω・`)
  4. Run a mile (,,#゚Д゚)
  5. Learn to draw well (TT へ TT)
  6. Do 5 organized photoshoots
  7. Get a BF

hahha well I'm going the easy way, for sure <3333>

Current Lolita diet progress: -12.1 pounds

Current Lolita Money fund: 3600






05:05

R a n d o m o u s



Welcome to LoliiKissu!!! ~~~<3

This is the blog where I share with you all my latest lolita discoveries and art. Give in to visual pleasure! ♥


S h o u t




E x i t i n g

Everything Emotiveness <3


The Princess Code


The Princess Code

C r e d s


Picture: Marie Antoinette
Graphics © hazu

H i t s


web counter account login
Click here for html hit counter code.