Sailor Loli and Wierd things...                                      torsdag 5 juni 2008


Sialor loli!!!!!!!!!!! I need this dress!! I NEED IT!! ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Mary Magdalene
Its just awesome....why cant I get skinny sooner hahah (´・`)
Oh yesh.. finished an art trade today...go check it out? <3

La chanson de la liberté
Oh yesh I saw the sickest thing in my school application form...there was this big table with characteristics or something of the applicant, like Motivation, attitude blablabla
and guess what I found.....Sense of Humor.
Like WTFFFFFFFF!! (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
I'll surely get below average on that one ∑(O_O;)





05:20

R a n d o m o u s



Welcome to LoliiKissu!!! ~~~<3

This is the blog where I share with you all my latest lolita discoveries and art. Give in to visual pleasure! ♥


S h o u t




E x i t i n g

Everything Emotiveness <3


The Princess Code


The Princess Code

C r e d s


Picture: Marie Antoinette
Graphics © hazu

H i t s


web counter account login
Click here for html hit counter code.